Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year in the Making!

Just got back from Mexico in time to ring in the New Year with friends in Montreal. Must say that the rain and slush and gloomy weather was quite the contrast from colorful and sunny Puerto Vallarta...but the good company made up for the lousy weather!

I'm currently exploring beauty products, as I must admit being a bit of a hippie for many years, means I'm just figuring out a skin/beauty routine now.


What is your beauty routine? What products do you love?

I wash my face with Clean and Clear at night:


 

Sometimes I put a bit of Vichy Toner on:



I'm trying this moisturizer , DDF Daily Protective Moisturizer, which I quite like:

Retails at about 40$ at Sephora. Is very, very light and has SPF.

Click here to view larger image





Then in the morning I like to add a bit of this green primer from Make Up Forever (retails around 30$ at Sephora) to minimize redness and create a good base for my mineral powder or light foundation.



I then  use either Mac Studio Moisture Tint or just a basic Mineral Wear Light Bronzer (or sometimes a bit of both)

 Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15


Add mascara, eyebrow gel, a lipgloss, or some crazy lip color or eyeliner if the occasion is appropriate.


Mary Kay Eyebrow gel

Joe Fresh Blush

Volum Express, Maybelline
Other products I like and use quite frequently are Benefit High Beam, Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten and Bronze. I also love this new lipstick I found: Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense in a fluo pink shade!



xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...