Friday, February 4, 2011

My acting class revelation

Yesterday I saw Incendies, a movie by Denis Villeneuve, based on Wajdi Mouawad's play by the same name. The movie is currently nominated for Best Foreign Movie at the Oscars.



The main actress Lubna Azabal blew me away with her performance. Somehow seeing this movie a couple of minutes before my own acting class helped me open up and be fully present in the class and in my acting. I had an amazing class and as a beginner I'm looking forward to learning more and more.

Feb. 3 2011 will count as a good and defining day in my books. A day of inspiration, and confirmation that following my artistic inspirations is definetly nourishing my soul, and every day I feel closer to being the person that I think I am and can be. You see I use to work in health care, and science, and I was miserable. Bored. Confused. Anxious. Feeling like I was drying up on the inside. I litteraly felt trapped in the wrong life.

Now on the contrary, the more I take classes like Fashion Illustration, Acting, the more I blog, and discover about fashion, the more alive I feel. AND THAT IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...