Thursday, November 11, 2010

WHY POLISHED RAWNESS?

I named this blog back in 2009, and thought Polished Rawness would be a good way to sum up my style and how I feel generally about life, and fashion. You see I'm this ex-granola girl who still has a major crush on nature, woods, lakes, cottage lifestyle, but nothing makes me feel more joyful then the vibrancy of a city like Toronto, Montreal, Paris, Amsterdam.

So my style I decided is Polished Rawness, a mix of comfort meets glam, red lips and lumberjack style!



From thisnext.com
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Извиняюсь, ничем не могу помочь. Я думаю, Вы найдёте верное решение. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-svoimi-rukami/79-stroitelstvo-basseyna-svoimi-rukami.html]ремонт квартир ключ[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...