Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do what you love!

A blog I have been reading for quite some time is

PACING THE PANIC ROOM.



Currently, Ryan is doing a project with The GAP where he is profiling women from all over who have found a way to Do What They Love. He found people that are living their lives on their own terms and truly doing what they love for a living, from artists, to teachers, to candlestick makers, anything that keeps a big smile on their face.

A great series of photos, videos, profiles that I encourage you to visit if you are looking for a bit of inspiration of your own!
 http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com/





Pacing the Panic Room
     


   


Pacing the Panic Room

I have quite liked reading these profiles as I'm also searching and trying to figure out my future career path...



So, read, enjoy...and Do what you love :)!










 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...